Achieving maintenance excellence to enhance productivity
IQPC is pleased to announce the dates for the 5th Annual Maintenance Kuwait Summit 2019 from 18-21 March 2019. With KIPIC’s support, the summit will be the best platform to evaluate existing maintenance strategies and practices and discuss the way forward to reduce downtimes thus optimizing asset reliability. The summit features experts focusing on drone surveillance for inspections and maintenance and additive manufacturing to solve the crisis of obsolete inventory management. The experts are also talking about how accurately asset failures can be predicted through IoT and Big Data. This will help prevent emergency shutdowns thus minimizing costs.
Join 200+ experts and stakeholders and learn best practices and strategies in excelling maintenance related activities to ensure highest level of productivity in plants for reaching targets set for refineries and organisations.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how accurately predict asset failures using disruptive technology such as IoT, Big Data and cloud computing.
- Accurate prediction of asset failure will prevent emergency shutdowns, thus optimizing asset reliability and minimizing costs.
- Learn how additive manufacturing is solving the crisis of obsolete inventory management systems for legacy instruments.
- Discover efficient ways of using drone surveillance systems for inspections and routine maintenance activities, thus improving productivity and overall asset reliability.
- Exclusive boardroom meetings for EPCs that discuss projects ranging $18-$200 billion. Also, learn about the ambitious project of Kuwait’s Integrated Oil Fields.
What’s new for 2019?
- Awards ceremony to highlight achievements of top achievers in the oil and gas industry followed by a gala dinner
- Exclusive boardroom meetings for special projects (Al Zour, Kuwait integrated oil fields and Kuwait’s offshore fields.)
- Get the latest updates on KNPC’s new refinery project and other oil and gas projects in Kuwait
- A special speakers’ lounge for you to meet up with the top VIP speakers and guests of honor
- Soft technical bidding and tendering process: Open interviews of solution providers on their products and technologies with specialised experts from the operating market
Who should attend?
- Heads of Maintenance
- Heads of Planning & Scheduling
- Heads of Engineering & Operations
- Head of Projects/Global Projects
- Heads of Shutdown & Turnaround
- Heads of Inspection & Condition Monitoring
- Heads of HSE & Risk Management
- Heads of Electrical & Instrumentation
- Heads of Rotating & Static Equipment
- Heads of Maintenance Excellence
From the following industries:
- Oil and gas
- Power and water
See what our past attendees had to say:
“The event aimed at getting together maintenance experts in Kuwait for sharing best maintenance practices and highlight Kuwait’s global leadership role in the oil and gas industry. The event had a fantastic representation of GCC countries as well as globally acclaimed experts who flew down to Kuwait to participate at this prestigious event. I wish to express my pleasure and appreciation for your efforts an contribution in making this event such a successful launch in Kuwait. I look forward to see you at the next edition which will be even bigger with more case studies and areas of opportunity and co-operation to be discussed and taken forward.”
“Right target audience, all willing to engage.”
“Great interactive event with lots of communication.”
“It’s a nice event and all maintenance people should attend it.”
“Fully experienced speakers and useful to enhance my skills.”
“The conference helps us a lot in updating new technology and best practices for maintenance.”
“Well organised with full of information.”
“It is a good opportunity to share ideas with colleagues in the business of oil and gas.”
“Wide spectrum of participants helps you see different perspective on one or more areas.”
“Comprehensive wide knowledge.”
“Very valuable from a knowledge and lessons learnt perspective.”
“A very good conference. Very good to share issues and solutions.”
“An excellent opportunity for exchanging ideas and transferring knowledge about an important topic.”