Director, Maintenance and Technology
12:30 PM International Trailblazer - Introduction to drone surveillance systems to monitor oil storage facilities
- 3 parallel pilot projects on the use of drones undertaken by MOL, Hungary
- Effective and efficient use of drones for surveillance of oil storage tanks
10:20 AM Special innovative discussion on new technologies that are changing the face of maintenance – This discussion will involve startups who are working on the integration of IoT, Big Data and Cloud computing into maintenance.
- Learn how IoT and Big data are helping maintenance and inspection teams predict asset failures
- Discover new ways of solving the obsolete inventory management crisis through 3D printing and additive manufacturing
- Combining forces! Cloud computing and big data analytics to drive mechanical integrity and asset performance